Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Clay Aiken Photo


Clay Aiken Copyright suz4omc
Originally uploaded by arquen_mahtala.
I am home sick today and completely bored. Tried to watch a DVD but the noise was giving me a headache so I thought I would organize some of the photos I have on computer. I came across this photo shot by suz4omc. I have to say at this moment it is my favorite pic of Clay. He looks absolutely ethereal. GAH!

I really am bored, so watch out I may post more.

Technorati tags: ,

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 4:46 PM

2 Comments:

I agree that Clay looks great in this photo.

Sometimes I wonder if I only imagined him.

Hey, I'm not afraid. Go ahead and post more. Please.
Blogger clarity625, at 12:47 AM  
I love this picture. One of my faves also. Keep 'em coming. Please.
Blogger Ressa (ressamac on Twitter), at 11:24 PM  

Add a comment