Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More of the same this summer.....please

Hubby and I where just discussing our plans for the summer. Haven't quite decided where to camp this year. He prefers to rough it in a tent. I prefer a cottage. Guess he could always pitch a tent infront of the cottage. We will probably settle on something near the French River in Northern Ontario. Beautiful area.

Last year I spent some time camping in Michigan. Had a very soggy stay in Interlochen. Was able to take in a concert or two, or three, or four. Ok I give up. I saw a lot of concerts last summer and I am hoping to do so again this summer.

Anyhoo, here is a little video I took at a concert in Rochester Hills. It was shot during Clay Aiken's Juke Box Tour and he was playing a little game called stump the band.

Clay Aiken - Stump The Band - Oh Girl.

Technorati tags:

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 9:53 PM

4 Comments:

Thank you for the video! He is so funny... and I loved hearing him sing "Oh Girl".
Blogger Rose, at 10:35 PM  
I'm with you - cottage sounds lovely. Tent - mmmm, not so much but I love my creature comforts *g*.

What fun the JBT was. Thanks for reminding us.
Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan, at 7:43 AM  
Great video. I loved the JBT & hope we get something like it soon.

In the mean time the cottage does sound preferable to pitching a tent.
Blogger Hobbier, at 2:07 PM  
Great video! I either hadn't seen that, or only saw it once last summer. That was fun. I loved Stump The Band. How many artists out there would even dare try that?
Blogger TheClayBlog, at 7:02 PM  

Add a comment