Saturday, May 13, 2006

Looking forward to Mraz's Wordplay.

I am so excited. I am picking my Mom up from the airport next week and we are heading straight for the Jason Mraz concert.

I am a more recent fan of Mr. Mraz. I heard Remedy on the radio and liked it. Took notice and would turn my radio up when ever I heard it but didn't know much else about his music. That was a couple of years ago.

This year someone on a message board I visit mentioned his name. My interest was sparked again. I did what everyone else does. I googled. Low and behold there is a lot of stuff out there including video and such. I listened to one live performance after another. Soon I noticed I was humming a whole bunch of his tunes. That did it, I was a fan. When I heard he was coming to town I snapped up tickets as quick as I could. Really looking forward to hearing him live. Only thing, the concert is general admission I hate general admission but it can't be any worse than battling with ticketbastard for good seats. I HATE TICKETBASTARD!!!! From what I have seen and heard on line, the concert will be a lot of fun. EEEEEEEEE!! Hope the venue allows cameras.

This was one of the first songs after Remedy that I heard and I love it to bits. The video may take some time to load but it is really worth it.

Jason Mraz, Plane:2004 Live At Lestats. Video credit: Uncle Crispy Productions I love this song. It has been on repeat for awhile.

Technorati tags: , ,

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 1:28 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment