Thursday, May 11, 2006

Different Shade of Clay

You might have noticed I am kind of a fan of Clay Aiken. I am also a big fan of the fans themselves and their ability to aquire some of the greatest concert footage and generously share it with other fans. Cool thing about Clay Aiken....during his last tour (Juke Box Tour) he allowed cameras, even video.

This is some of the footage taken during his concerts put into a montage format. Thank you to all the fans who do such a great job gathering it all. I taped a concert once and have to say, it wasn't easy. You become very conscious of the fact that you are holding a camera. You don't want to move to much and heaven forbid you say something stupid or get all fangirly. The fangirly part is really hard to hold back. The concerts are just so much fun.


Technorati tags: , ,

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 6:38 PM

5 Comments:

Oh wow, extremely beautiful, artsy montage. Thanks for sharing it here.

I agree with you about filming the concerts. I've tried it & it's really really hard. I'm sure glad there are others who do it for us.
Blogger Hobbier, at 8:25 AM  
That was beautiful. Thank You. And yes, I am in awe of the people who are so generous taking gorgeous video and pictures for the fans.

And thanks for reminding me of the film "Lost Boys" - it's been a while since I've seen it. Maybe it's time to revisit it this weekend.
Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan, at 11:05 AM  
That is an incredible montage. Thank you so much for sharing it. I especially liked the eyelash/eyemovement part towards the beginning. A lot of montages are slow and dreamy and I like those too, but this one just pops off the screen at you. Great song and great clips.

Cindy
Blogger marhaven, at 11:57 AM  
Thanks for the compliments on the montage. It is definately my personal favorite.

But I am looking up at dreamlarge there who makes some of the most beautiful montages. If you haven't seen them, run and find them. dl, do you have a link for them?

The photo on top is one I took at a local greenhouse a couple of weeks ago. It started off life bright orange and with a horrible background. Love playing around with photoshop. It's addictive.
Blogger Arquen_Mahtala, at 5:22 PM  
I REALLY like this montage alot. For some reason, I haven't seen it before. To old movie footage effect is very cool. And Switchfoot is one of my favorite bands, and I love that song! The image transitions, the effects, very very nice. :-)
Blogger TechnoGeekGirl, at 1:07 PM  

Add a comment