Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OpenOffice an Excellent FREE Alternative to Microsoft Office

You might have noticed the link I have to OpenOffice.org under my links section. I love this software bundle. In the past I used Microsoft Office but I truly hate Microsoft with the heat of a thousand EasyBake ovens. OpenOffice is an excellent alternative. And here is the best part......IT'S FREE!!! and does everything Microsoft Office does. It is completely compatible with Microsoft and other platforms so there are no worries there. My workplace still uses Microsoft Office but I work from home a lot and have never had a problem with conversion. So if you want to save yourself a couple hundred dollars click the link, download and discover the beauty of open source.

 Use OpenOffice.org

Great blog on tips and training for OpenOffice
OpenOffice Blog

Technorati tags: , , ,

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 1:48 PM

2 Comments:

OpenOffice.org rocks! Glad to see you're using it, and without conversion problems.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  
Love it. Hubby is a Linux user and suggested it for me.

Checked out your site, saved it as a favorite and put a link in my post.
Blogger Arquen_Mahtala, at 5:07 PM  

Add a comment