Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Right Here Waiting

It appears I have been very neglectful of my little home in the blogosphere. Sorry bout that. Real life and a raging heat wave have worn me out. It is seriously hot. The kind of hot that just makes you miserable. I am getting a remote starter for my car. Screw getting into and cold or hot vehicle. The hot being the worse of the two. At several points in the last few days I have felt like I was going to combust.

And now things get a little hotter. I don't mind this kind of hot.


Clay on Entertainment Tonight. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It is official, the drought is over. Bring on the clack.


And while I'm at it. A little offering. Got some new software and decided to try it out. Enjoy.
Consider This A Warning

Technorati tags: , ,

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 8:57 PM

1 Comments:

Clay's CD has been out for 11 days. We must get him airplay. Yes! Airplay!

Please visit:

http://www.radiostationworld.com (Which is a directory of radio stations from all over the planet)

To find a station in your area (and if you wanna help Clay out, anywhere near your area or places you expect to visit in the future, etc) please be sure to request "A Thousand Days" ("Without You" is great, but A Thousand Days is a gem). Thank you!

Remember, Clay loves us and appreciates us all.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

Add a comment