Sunday, June 18, 2006

Another Desktop Theme

Download Theme (Right click and save as)

Theme includes:
Wallpaper
Icons
Sounds:
Windows Startup: Tears of a Clown
Windows Shutdown: I Can't Make You Love Me
Empty Recycle bin: Oh, yes
Asterisk: Grunt
Default Beef: Grunt
Critical Stop: I doubt it
Exclamation: huh huh, what?
Mail Notification: Never a dull moment

After you download the theme. Double click to unpackage. To load theme up, right click on your desktop and choose properties. From the pop up choose the themes tab and browse to where you saved the file. Select apply.

More to come!

Technorati tags: , , , ,


posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 8:26 PM

3 Comments:

This is fantastic. I love everything about it but there is no desktop picture when I load it and no sound when receiving e-mail. Was wondering why?

Great work,
Dhyana
beinjoy@earthlink.net
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  
Thanks Dhyana. Not sure why there is no desktop photo or e mail sound. I downloaded the packet and unzipped and the sound & photo was there. I'll look into it a little more.

~Arquen~
Blogger Arquen_Mahtala, at 5:33 PM  
You are way too savvy! And I am intrigued.

Please come back soon and 'splain.
Blogger Jannet, at 8:28 PM  

Add a comment