Friday, May 19, 2006

Slow like honey, heavy with mood

I love to play around with a video editor. It's one of my hobbies. Another hobby of mine is Clay Aiken. With Clay allowing video recording at his concerts, I get to enjoy both hobbies.

Clay fans are generous with their media and cameras. Often lending their cameras to other fans to participate in the recording of concerts. I was lucky enough to have a very kind Clay fan lend me their camera for the Rochester Hills stop during the Juke Box Tour last summer. I will post a montage of that footage in a later post. Haven't loaded it up yet.

In the meantime, this is a montage with the majority of the clips coming from the Independent Tour. It was one of the first montages that I made. Like the others it is black and white. I prefer working in that medium. It is set to one of my favorite songs - Slow Like Honey by Fiona Apple. Hope you like it.



Technorati tags: , , ,

posted by Arquen_Mahtala at 11:36 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment